[PD] how to completely remove pd (vanilla/extended) on yosemite?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Mar 8 19:09:17 CET 2015

(Assuming we're on a Mac:)  There's at least one more thing, which is to
erase Pd's default settings.  The command,

defaults delete org.puredata

should do this for Pd vanilla, and perhaps will do it for extended as well
(but I'm not sure about that.)

Also, the mac caches all sorts of per-application info, bog knows where -
for instence, the Pd icons will probably stay there forever so that anything
named "*.pd" will get the icon, even after Pd has been removed.

cheers
Miller