[PD] [PD-dev] Pd-dev Digest, Vol 120, Issue 1

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:16:04 CET 2015

Whoops, responding to list this time.

We needed a place to keep a pd-vanilla mirror for libpd. I'm aware of "pd-projects" but it seemed like both the wrong name for that as well as containing too many disparate projects. We also needed a good place to start experimenting with hosting "build externals for pd" scripting which is why I responded to Katja.