[PD] 0.46-5 Not allocating midioutdev correctly? Strange behaviour

JF saintidle at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 19:48:58 CET 2015

Thanks Miller.

There is an improvement with this test version!

Now I can...
Open MIDI Settings.
Select an output device.
Close MIDI Settings.

Open MIDI Settings.

...and we have the correct output device still selected (previously it incremented one).

But when I...

Save all settings to registry.
Close Pd.
Open Pd.
Open MIDI Settings.

...now the device has incremented to the next device (but this is better than previous! Previously it jumped a few devices up the list)

So I think there may be something still buggy but the first portion of the strange behaviour seems to be fixed.

Thanks again!
John.