[PD] [GEM] Latest OS X version working with GEM

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 12 14:57:56 CET 2015

Hello,

10.9 Mavericks is working ok with gem 0.93.3 except when you render text
using [text2d] and maybe [text3d].
Complete freeze of the computer can happen, some of them stops after a
few sec, and some of them never stops...
It is happening as well with 10.8 and iirc 10.7.

Best,
Nicolas

http://www.nimon.org