[PD] [GEM] Latest OS X version working with GEM

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:10:22 CET 2015

The plan so far seems to be "hope somebody will update GEM with the new OS
X frameworks". Obviously that hasn't happened.

I feel a little guilty in having started working on it last year but then
it became low priority with work and everything else pretty quickly. I
simply don't use GEM that much to where it was super important to me.

OTOH I'll look to see (aka ask friends at institutions) if I can find some
funding to support working on it, probably in the summer That would be
worth my time (aka I don't have to do it for free). I've worked with the
native Mac stuff now for a few years so I have a pretty good understanding
of them now.