[PD] GEM Motion Capture

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:35:14 CET 2015

To be fair, people work on what is important to them, so no need to flame.
I'd suggest that a university program that *requires* PD should at least be
willing to fund/support it's development instead of using it as a cheap
alternative to Max and then *hoping* that "open source" will do that for
them.

Anyway, I may have scared up some funding to support me for a week to do
this in the summer. I'll chime back in when I know more details

--
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika