[PD] OSC over netsend -u -b

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:49:53 CET 2015

Hi Dan, list,

* Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com> [2015-03-12 17:31]:
> If you're using Pd 0.4.6+, look at the help for [oscformat] which you
> can
> use in place of mrpeach packOSC.
Oh yes, thank you for pointing this new one out to me. It works nicely.
Although:

> Basically:
>
> [1.23 < <-- message or list to send
> |
> [oscformat /osc/address] <- set address and format incoming data
I wonder if there is a way to set the address and payload using one
message rather than the object arguments? Like in

[/foo/bar/one 1 <

[oscformat]

but this seems not to work. But nice that the object argumets can be
divided by slashes as well as by spaces, which is not mentioned in the
help file (yet).

cheers, P