[PD] GEM Motion Capture

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:59:43 CET 2015

>> Anyway, I may have scared up some funding to support me for a week to do
this in the summer. I'll chime back in when I know more details

yeah no intention to flame. apologies if taken that way.

no i just teach what i want to teach. thats what im contracted to do which
is dependent on my own expertise as an artist. there is no specific
requirement at all here other than Mac/OSX/Adobe CC ... the rest is all
instructor based but then again I only speak for myself.

if i can find more funding (which i might have) ill send it your way!

--
m.e.grimm, m.f.a, ed.m.