[PD] oscparse multiple routing. Was: Re: OSC over netsend -u -b

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:25:09 CET 2015

Dear Dan, list,

* Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com> [2015-03-12 17:53]:
> Split the list and convert the first element into a set message. Then pipe
> the rest of the list (2nd outlet of [list split 1] into [oscformat).
>
> [list split 1]
> |
> [set $1 <
> |
> [oscformat]

Thank you! That would be an option.

I am now wondering how to route OSC messages I get from oscparse. I
would love a behavior similar to routeOSC but would like to stay
within vanilla Pd.

The internal [route] object itself does not allow to parse
more than one layer of OSC address space when receiving messages from
oscparse and seems to have problem with numbers in the address.

Any ideas are very welcome!
Thank you!