[PD] maximum "control rate" in Pd

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Mar 13 21:03:05 CET 2015

On 03/13/2015 08:43 PM, Martin Peach wrote:
> Yes with [vline~] it goes finer, but try using numbers around 756 in the
> upper number box in this patch, I get long intervals, it's as though the
> control rate is aliasing.

cannot reproduce. (though it's a bit unclear what yo umean by "in the
upper number box" - presumably the rate of the metro that switches the
noise on and off)

most likely you are seeing an artifact about updating the display graph.
have you tried listening to the result and verified that it sounds
"strange" (i guess thousands and thousands of people have run patches
that turn on/off a sound at a rate of 756ms without having any problems)

fgmdsar
IOhannes