[PD] So [bang~] can't "bang" in less than 64 blocksize, huh?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:28:55 CET 2015

print~ is a bit trickier... send it 64 bangs at each sample for a block
size of 1 and it'll only print once, and from the beginning of a 64 block
size boundary.

seems like working along with different sizes of block is more the
exception than the rule in Pd.

I find it all curious and kinda hard to understand/predict results now.

cheers