[PD] So [bang~] can't "bang" in less than 64 blocksize, huh?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Mar 16 20:07:15 CET 2015

On 03/16/2015 06:46 PM, Charles Z Henry wrote:
> So, what if I made an external (however dangerous to patch) that does
> trigger a float message during each perform routine?  What good is it?

accidentally zexy's [pack~] triggers a message during each perform routine.

this was totally by mistake (or rather: because i didn't understand the
concept of having synchronous DSP-processing separated from asynchronous
message processing when i wrote that code)

unfortunately some of my colleagues immediately started writing DSP-code
(with some heavy DSP maths in message domain) relying on that behaviour,
which makes it somewhat hard (employment wise :-)) to fix this behaviour.

gfmrdsa
IOhannes