[PD] Gem on Raspberry pi 2

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 14:55:03 CET 2015

I would be totally *possible* to update GEM to support OpenGL ES. It mainly involves replacing the immediate mode functions and a few wrappers for defines which ES doesn’t use. We do this in OpenFrameworks.

The main problem, like everything, is who has the time to do it?
--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>