[PD] Gem on Raspberry pi 2

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:03:25 CET 2015

we discuss that a few in the past and afair we conclude that mobile devices
will support OpenGL sooner than an OpenGL ES Gem will arrived
but maybe this not true anymore, maybe mobile devices will never support
OpenGL and will stuck in ES, which is enough for them
so in that way, i could be nice to upgrade Gem to run OpenGL ES.

Maybe we can grab some code from OFX to do that.
But anyway, my 2 cent seems to not move forward that discussion so much...

--
do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr