[PD] Gem on Raspberry pi 2

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 03:27:54 CET 2015

The primitives and other immediate mode stuff can be implemented with VBAs, etc see https://github.com/openframeworks/openFrameworks/blob/master/libs/openFrameworks/gl/ofGLRenderer.cpp#L1346 <https://github.com/openframeworks/openFrameworks/blob/master/libs/openFrameworks/gl/ofGLRenderer.cpp#L1346> which will work in older versions of GL as well as the current version.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>