[PD] Parse/split symbol by delimiters like - or _ ?

JF saintidle at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 23:18:36 CET 2015

Made an abstraction that will split a symbol by a delimiter using the new
[list tosymbol] [list fromsymbol] methods (attached). (So this is for the
newer vanilla versions ~0.46)

Uses [List_buffer] abstraction which is a cold-inlet growable list w/ bang
to output and clear. This I created to suit the purpose I couldn't find
anything similar in the list-abs.

Thanks all,
John.