[PD] pd~ clock

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Apr 4 06:45:11 CEST 2015

I think it's possible but would require lots of changes - perhaps to the point
that it would be more appropriate to make an entirely separate object.
It wouldn't make sense to send audio back and forth, and the synchronization
is most of the complexity in pd~.

Meanwhile, if we're just piping Pd messages (as in netsend/netreceive) into
and out of a sub-process, that might be useful with other programs besides
Pd.

cheers
Miller