[PD] get data from mp3 files

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 12:27:23 CEST 2015

shell doesn't work in windows. there might be a similar object (although I
didn't find it yet), or I can try any other kind of command.
but it would be nice to do it directly from Pd. I can do it already with
wav files through wavinfo, but it's a bit exagerated to convert several
Gbs of mp3 to wav, when I only need the information (I'm even not going to
play them).