[PD] playing .mid files in puredata

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Wed Apr 8 11:17:00 CEST 2015

thats true and sad^1 ... so I  found it and uploaded it to rest ...

 https://puredata.info/community/conventions/convention04/lectures/tk_czaja/xeq-0.1.tgz

^1: since I used it quite a lot of time and had a cool structure for holding
midifiles and using many players to reference for them... (live midi
looping...) ...

... using seq instead for my autopianoplayer.

mfg
 winfried