[PD] [ot] Click Tracker - Code depository

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:32:20 CEST 2015

Hello list,

with google code's demise, I'll have to move the files of my Click Tracker
project somewhere else. Since this project isn't really a code project,
but rather a wiki with manuals and a downloadable zip file, it seems to me
that github isn't the best place to keep the project (there is no
collaborative code, contributors, commits, etc).

Do you have any suggestions of an adequate place to host the files related
with this project? That would be 3 wiki pages, and a zip file with the
current release. I could also move it back to the puredata.info wiki, but
one thing I liked at google was that I had a download count.

Here is the current Click Tracker site -
https://code.google.com/p/clicktracker/

Thanks for the advice,

jmmmp