[PD] Converting colours to sound

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Sun Apr 12 20:54:18 CEST 2015

Hi Alan and Claude,

Thanks for your insights. I now understand that there is no one "true"
 way to convert colour to sound and that there will always be a
"tuning bias", similar to what I already did in my Pixel Player
software.

Thanks for the heads up about the [pix_mean_color] object, I think
I'll incorporate it into a new version of the software.

Antonio

antonio at hellocatfood.com
http://www.hellocatfood.com