[PD] pd in a eurorack modular system

Paul Batchelor ralphbluecoat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 03:04:52 CEST 2015

Hey Patrick!

I'm pretty good friends with the guys at QuBit. In fact, they hired me to
help them get PD working on the Nebulae! I only wrote some basic tests for
it, but people are definitely using it for PD.

pd-vanilla is what it ships with, but with some work it may be possible to
include compiled PD objects from pd-extended.

There are definitely custom Csound patches available online. Not sure about
any PD ones. They do supply templates for PD patches that work. I was the
one who wrote it (though they might have tweaked it a bit since then.)

It's a great sounding module that I highly recommend. Let me know if you
have any more questions about it on or off list.

-P