[PD] pd in a eurorack modular system

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 00:06:48 CEST 2015

> Hello,
>
> >> On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 8:01 PM, Peter P.
> >> <peterparker at fastmail.com> wrote: * Pagano, Patrick
> >> <pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu> [2015-04-13 19:53]:

> you might be interested in the axoloti project:
> <http://axoloti.be/>
>
> while the board is not exactly in euro form factor it should be
> possible to include it into a modular setup (i am going to try
> exactly that as soon as i get a board)
>
> The board design allows the midi part to be cut off in order to fit
vertical mounting in Eurorack.
Mounting holes and solder holes are also provided to connect and mount the
midi part after separation.
For Eurorack connectivity, voltage levels for control voltage in- and
output must still be shifted from 0..3.3V to 10V externally and thus will
require some DIY work.
from
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/axoloti-a-digital-audio-platform-for-makers#comments
gr,