[PD] [Bulk] pd in a eurorack modular system

Brian Fay ovaltinevortex at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 01:55:27 CEST 2015

I haven't taken great measurements of this stuff, but from what I can
remember, PD startup is very fast - I am using -nogui, it only takes a
second or two.

But booting up the OS takes a while. I'm sure you can optimize by turning
off unnecessary startup services, but I don't think you can get it down to
just a few seconds (again, I'd be very happy to be proven wrong).