[PD] Installing pyata

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 11:45:19 CEST 2015

Reading this page https://code.google.com/p/pyata/wiki/How_To_Install I'm
trying to install the Pd module in Python to use Pyata, with no luck.

At step 2 - configure, it says "1. among the downloaded files, you'll find
"config.properties" file. open it."

I have a properties.config file, but I guess it's no big deal.
Then: "2. in the beggining of it, you will find an important variable:
PD_DIR, that stores where your original pd application is (that one you are
able to run using a terminal). update its value (you must put the entire
path!!!)"

 What I'm reading in properties.config is this:
#replace this to where pd file is
.

Which I've replaced with this:
#replace this to where pd file is
PD_DIR=/Applications/Pd-0.46-4.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pd

 But running one of the examples (clock.py) I get this:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "clock.py", line 13, in <module>
    from Pd import *
ImportError: No module named Pd

I also tried to set the PD_DIR variable
"/Applications/Pd-0.46-4.app/Contents/Resources/bin/" which also doesn't
work.
What do I have to do to install the module in Python properly?