[PD] converting audio pulses to bang

Eric Lyon audiodidact at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 01:19:56 CEST 2015

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Mitch Kaufman <mitch.kaufman at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> On Apr 20, 2015, at 5:03 PM, tim vets <timvets at gmail.com> wrote:

>> If you prefer to keep timing in the signal domain, I have several objects
>> that work together to do this.
>>
>> http://disis.music.vt.edu/eric/LyonSoftware/Pd/LyonPotpourri/
>>

> Hi Eric,
> This looks very nice.
> Some objects won't load on my system though
> /usr/lib/pd-extended/extra/lyonpp/adsr~.pd_linux: liblyonpotpourri.so:
> also arrayfilt~-help.pd throws:
> An operation on the array 'arrayfilt1' in the patch 'array-fft-block'
> failed since it uses garray_getfloatarray while running 64-bit!
> any idea?
> thanks,
> Tim

It's likely that the version of LyonPotpourri in pd-extended is out of
date. The distribution on my DISIS site has full source code, and could
easily be compiled on any Unix system, if the pre-compiled externals don't
work for you. There is both a 64-bit and a 32-bit version available, so you
can choose which to install. Running the 32-bit externals in 64-bit Pd
would produce the error reported above.

HTH,

Eric