[PD] searching the email archive for common words

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:46:51 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm not using the build-in search tool of the list because I find its
answer irrelevant in the most case.
But I'm using a generic web search tool and say it I want to search only on
http://lists.puredata.info/ <http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/>.

This can be done with Google with something like :
site: http://lists.puredata.info/
<http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/> keywords

The results are *a lot* more relevant to my eyes.

+