[PD] line spacing [text2d]

Johnny Mauser joson.android at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:47:47 CEST 2015

Hi IOhannes,

How to use [linedist(? It is not in my help file, does that mean it doesnt
exist? I tried, and it didnt do anything, but also gave no error, even
stated "bad argument for...." so maybe it does exist. Changing the font
also works, but is not very elegant, as i dont know what i'm doing there.

Thanks

johnny