[PD] audio bit resolution in Pd

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:41:34 CEST 2015

Yep, nice indeed, I guess I learned - in short and in layman's undetailed
terms - that audio output is ~24bits (a bit higher, but much higher for
smaller numbers).

Moreover, digital audio cards won't likely have more than 24 bit precision
for many years to come, so it's just way more than enough.

thanks