[PD] pd loosing keyboard input?

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Mon Apr 27 04:23:27 CEST 2015

Dear list,

I am experiencing a weird issue about a current (git) Pd with an
external monitor attached to my laptop and Gem displaying a fullscreen
window on that external monitor:
While editing a Pd patch on the laptop's monitor I frequently loose
keyboard input, meaning that I am no longer able to type into
object/message boxes, nor enter/leave edit mode.
This happens without the mouse cursor leaving the patch window, and it
is quite annoying of course.
I am not at all sure if this is a Pd issue, but has anyone encountered
a similar thing, or has anyone a clue what could be going on here? I
am on Debian testing under fluxbox.

Cheerio,