[PD] Gem server and client solution

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Apr 27 18:31:04 CEST 2015

well,
the aim is not to render the image on the server and distribute part on the client, but to distribute the openGL rendering on the many client.

maybe somthing like chromium could help :
http://chromium.sourceforge.net/
but i never tried it, I have no idea of how texture sharing, or multi pass rendering can be created with this kind of system.

An other solution is to render exactlly le same pacth on every client. the only diference is a "camera" message to the gemwin.

cheers