[PD] update Pd on Odroid-U3 running on Debian Jessy

Simon Wise simonzwise at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 04:07:53 CEST 2015

On 28/04/15 00:31, Alexandros Drymonitis wrote:

> I though that the Debian Jessie repositories have Pd-0.46-2, or am I wrong?

note the apt-show-versions list I just sent was not done on armhf, and maybe the
different architectures are at different points in the transition???? I do not
know the exact transition process, right now isn't a good time to do all this ...

wait a few days till it is all done, and make sure apt is set up with jessie as
the target when you do.

Simon