[PD] [pix_crop] for texture from [gemframebuffer]

Peter Venus news at petervenus.de
Tue Apr 28 10:27:06 CEST 2015

Hello

Iohannes is right.
The example i pointed out consumes quite some cpu-power.
but: in the help-browser you´ll find another example, that takes the
texture id of a framebuffer and allows to "crop" the texture. in this
example, the work is done by the gpu with the help of glsl-shaders.

Gem/examples/12.multi_screen_projection/02.nfp-help

regards peter