[PD] help patch translations

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 30 01:16:57 CEST 2015

Hi Jonathan -

I confess I don't have any idea how what you're describing is possible... but
then I've seen people do plenty of stuff I wouldn't have thought possible in
Pd before :)

Anyhow, I think can pass around arbitrary character strings in FUDI by
encoding them as lists of numbers and using [list tosymbol].

I think it would be very hard to somehow change the textual names of objects
and messages in Pd...

cheers
Miller