[PD] help patch translations

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Apr 30 10:55:32 CEST 2015

On 2015-04-30 00:53, Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list wrote:
> Oh, and a general question:
>
> Is there any sensible way to translate creator names and/or method names?
>
> If I were trying to use software translated from another language, I'd
> definitely want that feature.

are you really talking about translating the *language* of Pd? [1]

if i were a programmer, i would be very surprised (and probably not
amused) if my C-code showed up in German or hindi.

otoh, i *did* do some experiments with translated objects a while ago
for a performance in the spirit of "patching in tongues" (as matju had
once put it).

mfgasdr
IOhannes

[1] to end up with something like Fjölnir?
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fj%C3%B6lnir_%28programming_language%29