[PD] Q: about PD data structures

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Mon May 4 08:53:59 CEST 2015

In the pd conv in Weimar I gave a workshop on data structures, where
mainly I adapted Frank's tutorial and added content of my own. Afaik, this
is the most accessible tutorial for data structures for now. I wanted to
steal Frank's symbol-array as well, but since I didn't redo this workshop
again, it's not included yet (although I used it for myself at some point).

You can find it at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6624940/data-s.workshop.jmmmp.zip

Data structures are vanilla-only, there aren't any extended objects that
work with them.

You might be able to do what you want without data structures (probably
much faster with a [coll], as they're cumbersome to program), but

Best,

Joao