[PD] GEM external "pd_darwin: mach-o, but wrong architecture"

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed May 6 09:32:24 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-05 18:54, Jaime E Oliver wrote:
> That is correct, and I guess also the problem…
>
> I was approaching it like having an external binary compiled in some pd source which is generally compatible with a pd binary from another source as long as architectures are the same.
>
> If the solution is to use the same source for the external than for the gem binary I only see two possibilities and two associated problems:
>
> Problem 1:
> The gem-master source fails to compile with the following error after make:
>
> In file included from TextBaseFTGL.cpp:24:
> ./TextBase.h:38:12: fatal error: 'FTFont.h' file not found
> #  include "FTFont.h"

please check [1] and [2] what you can do about this and why i think that
this is not a problem of Gem.

fgmaser
IOhannes

[1]
https://github.com/umlaeute/Gem/wiki/How-to-build-Gem-on-MacOSX-Mavericks#imagemagick-and-ftgl
[2] https://github.com/umlaeute/Gem/issues/28

github seems to be currently unresponsive though...