[PD] Vanilla object for "sort"

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat May 9 04:33:16 CEST 2015

Hi all,

There needs to be a way to do this in vanilla but I've never been able to
decide what to do to provide it...

In the meanime, if the numbers you're sorting are integers with a known
range, you can make a histogram (this will require some sort of loop,
probably with 'until') and the use [array quantile] to pick the sorted
values off one by one as needed.

cheers
Miller