[PD] 0.46 for Ubuntu 14.04?

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:13:00 CEST 2015

> probably it would have been better to simply use:
> $ sudo mk-build-deps -f
mario at circo3d:~/puredata-0.46.6$ sudo mk-build-deps -f
Unknown option: f

Maybe it's "-i"? I did it, but it did nothing different from
"mk-build-deps" only.
>> dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Dependencias de construcción no satisfechas:
>> portaudio19-dev libjack-dev
> you can also install these two packages manually.
I tried to install them, and it ask me for libjack0, too. I tried to
install it and it wants to do this:

   jackd1 jackd1-firewire libportaudiocpp0
Suggested packages:
   jack-tools meterbridge portaudio19-doc
The following packages will be REMOVED:
   ardour3 jackd jackd2 jackd2-firewire libasound2-plugins:i386
   libjack-jackd2-0 libjack-jackd2-0:i386 qjackctl skype:i386
   jackd1 jackd1-firewire libjack-dev libjack0 libportaudiocpp0
portaudio19-dev
0 upgraded, 6 newly installed, 9 to remove and 209 not upgraded.
Need to get 820 kB of archives.
After this operation, 75,2 MB disk space will be freed.

I think it wants to change from jack2 to jack1... doesn't it? Do I have
to change jack version...?

Thanks for your time!