[PD] hide menubar does not work

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Wed May 13 00:29:53 CEST 2015

Gents,

thanks for the ideas :) looks like i found my alternative way, of course
not recommended to anyone.
The installation is projected on windows, so from the rear projection the
menubar is positioned on the frames of the windows, so from the other side
it is not visible at all, but anyway, we know it is not a solution, and i
am more and more fed up of the achievements of the apple team. Looks like
it is high time to move on to linux.
Thanks again:

Popesz

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:14 PM, Johnny Mauser <joson.android at googlemail.com