[PD] olimex board

Raphaël Ilias phae.ilias at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:21:29 CEST 2015

Hi Julian,

Thanks for your suggestion. However I'm really accustomed to pd-extended
and never tried to install externals by myself... and I'm quite short on
time to learn this (public show in one month ;-) )

Do you really think this is related to pd-extended ? the way pd-extended
interfaces with soundcard/driver is the same as vanilla's, isn't it ?

About the project :
the idea is to have an "autonomous" system with a tiny computer running pd,
with microphone input (cheap electret) and a loudspeaker, everything
working on batteries. WiFi let me control patches or even write patches
through VNC.
On the hardware it's quite fine : i get input/output sound, and the board
can run about 6 hours with a 6600mAh battery. Loudspeaker is a commercial
battery-powered amplifier with its own batteries. I used to have some noise
in the microphone because the wifi dongle was too close, so i got some
extra cable and sound is quite good now.

cheers,

Raphaël