[PD] olimex board

Raphaël Ilias phae.ilias at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:18:00 CEST 2015

salut Cyrille ;-)

(is it possible to run pd with -something like dsp 0 ?)

yes, this seems to work... but a bit randomly.

however, it needs to be turned off and back on to work
in the main patch, i added something like

[loadbang]

[delay 5000]

[t b b]
 |     |
 |    [; pd dsp 0 (

[delay 100]

[; pd dsp 1 (

i always have the error messages on startup, but then it's ok

however, audio/dsp sometimes gets stuck when opening other patches
i'll try to make a sort of watchdog that monitors when audio isn't computed
anymore (i.e. [env~] doesn't output values anymore...)

thanks for suggestions,

__phae_