[PD] GEM crash pd-extended

t'es in t'es bat tesintesbat at gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:23:54 CEST 2015

Hello,
 i use a custom patch from Antonio Roberts for vjay some videos on a show.
I use ubuntu trusty. I got a error of GEM that crash pd.

Here some info from my terminal:
pd-extended
priority 6 scheduling enabled.
priority 8 scheduling enabled.
open: /etc/pd/gem.conf: No such file or directory
open: /home/lep0le/.pd/gem.conf: No such file or directory
open: ./gem.conf: No such file or directory
[h264 @ 0x12f6e00] AVC: nal size 9331
[h264 @ 0x12f6e00] no frame!
[h264 @ 0x12f6e00] cabac_init_idc overflow
[h264 @ 0x12f6e00] decode_slice_header error
[h264 @ 0x12f6e00] concealing 1620 DC, 1620 AC, 1620 MV errors
Erreur de segmentation

I use a 0.43.4-extended,
Any ideas to make it work, i already re-install.

Thanks

TNTB
P/: 06 86 86 12 19
SKYPE/: tntb.net