[PD] [osc parse] & [route]

Joel Corelitz joel at waveplantstudios.com
Thu May 14 16:31:28 CEST 2015

Thanks, Chris - I really appreciate the help.

I’m still doing something wrong though.  When I send the message [42( to [makefilename %d] I get an “ inlet: expected 'float' but got ‘1’” error from [route].  Seems like it’s still a symbol.

--Joel Corelitz / waveplant
http://www.waveplantstudios.com (http://www.waveplantstudios.com/)

joel at waveplantstudios.com (mailto:joel at waveplantstudios.com)
312-348-5798 (tel:312-348-5798) (voice & fax)