[PD] [osc parse] & [route]

Joel Corelitz joel at waveplantstudios.com
Thu May 14 21:48:46 CEST 2015

here’s my patch:

#N canvas 0 22 450 300 10;
#X obj 76 37 netreceive -u -b 8024;
#X obj 79 71 oscparse;
#X obj 248 26 loadbang;
#X msg 247 64 1;
#X obj 83 194 print routed;
#X obj 249 104 makefilename %d;
#X obj 83 146 route one;
#X obj 84 117 list trim;
#X connect 0 0 1 0;
#X connect 1 0 7 0;
#X connect 2 0 3 0;
#X connect 3 0 5 0;
#X connect 5 0 6 1;
#X connect 6 0 4 0;
#X connect 7 0 6 0;

I’m not sure if I need [list trim] but I’ve tried without it and I can’t get the left outlet of [route] to output anything.

IOhannes, thanks for the clarification.  My OSC data is a string of numbers, indicating positions on various 4x4 grids, with the final number being 0 or 1.
Based on what you’re saying, with the solution Chris described, will I even be able to use those numbers as numbers?  Maybe just cover them to bangs with [sel]?