[PD] [osc parse] & [route]

Joel Corelitz joel at waveplantstudios.com
Fri May 15 16:44:30 CEST 2015

Chris, thanks again - realized this after I posted, was a total oversight on my part.  Your solution works great and I understand it now.
Part of my issue is that after hacking around with this, I realized that my OSC commands, generated by a node.js server, start with a leading space so I have to figure out how to get [route] to recognize that, or how to escape it!

--Joel Corelitz / waveplant
http://www.waveplantstudios.com (http://www.waveplantstudios.com/)

joel at waveplantstudios.com (mailto:joel at waveplantstudios.com)
312-348-5798 (tel:312-348-5798) (voice & fax)