[PD] zexy/wrap for audio

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat May 16 14:49:03 CEST 2015

Hi, this doesn't seem to be working actually, I tried the range 2-5 and it
didn't happen. But I've already made me a workaround with [expr~] anyway,
and I also tried another option similar to this for the range of -1 and 1.
I bet there is a simple workaround this way too to make it generic to any
range, but I wouldn't say it is "trivial" and "simple", it can make the
quest for an object like this sound silly or banal, but I still think (even
by having found a workaround mysef) that it'd be just really simpler if
there was an object for it. So I'd like to make the suggestion for one. It
could be an abstraction like this.

thanks

thanks.