[PD] Fwd: Error attempting to uploading a file in puredata.info/author

oscar pablo di liscia odiliscia at gmail.com
Sun May 17 06:15:35 CEST 2015

Oscar Pablo Di Liscia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: oscar pablo di liscia <odiliscia at gmail.com>
Date: 2015-05-16 13:17 GMT-03:00
Subject: Error attempting to uploading a file in puredata.info/author
To: pd-list at iem.at

Hi, I have my personal page at:
https://puredata.info/author/pdiliscia

For several years I uploaded there part of my work related to PD.
(Patches, Externals, Documentation, etc.)

However, since two days ago, I could not add anything more to the
site, only to update the files that already are. When attempting to create
a new file or folder I get an error saying:

"either the object does not support this operation or you don't have
permission for this operation"

I got no answer from pdmeister at iem.at
I don't see in the site any documentation that may help in the issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

Oscar Pablo Di Liscia