[PD] Granular Synthesis on liv input?

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Sun May 17 22:02:46 CEST 2015

On 17/05/15 18:20, Pagano, Patrick wrote:
> Hi i am trying to build a granular instrument for a prototype Pd
> eurorack module
>
> I am using Pd-Vanilla and Raspberry Pi and Arduino
>

> is there a patch out there that does granualr on live input i can use
> for testing the setup?

Granita [1] includes a basic but functional 'live looper' and is vanilla
friendly. The live input can be seen in a demo video (at around 10:20) [2]

It is however a bit CPU hungry, but includes lighter versions (see
Granita64.pd and Granita32.pd): it would be actually be interesting to
see if/how it works on R-Pi... In case you try it let me know :-)

Lorenzo.

[1] https://puredata.info/downloads/granita-minimalist-granular-synthesis
[2] https://vimeo.com/36609964