[PD] Granular Synthesis for Pd Eurorack Module

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:39:41 CEST 2015

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Pagano, Patrick
<pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu> wrote:
> with the GUI it polls from the arduino and it makes sound i can adjustthe
> potentiometers and it sounds okay because the CPU is pegging at 97-100%
>
> when i run it with no gui it is listing at about 27%
>
> i cannot figure it out
>

> has anyone had this problem before? surely there has got to be someone who
> has run into this?
>
> pd-043.2 on rpi 512 with ardunio Uno

I would recommend using newest Pd from Miller, or else 0.46-2 from
Raspbian Jessie. Pd 0.43 pre-Pi, it has a few issues which were fixed
later. Also I would recommend buying Pi model 2 (if your professor's
salary allows). It is about five times faster with Pd, and gui doesn't
interfere with dsp on the quad core.

Katja